The maximum number of people in the Neumünster hall: 20
There is a maximum of 8 players on the 2 playing fields plus a maximum of 4 on the training field. Spectators must stay within the areas defined for them. The organiser will announce the spectator areas in advance.
1. Only symptom-free players.
2. Follow hygiene rules.
3. Maintain distance.
4. Conduct contact tracing.
Arrival and departure.
- If the rules of distance cannot be observed on arrival, it is strongly recommended to wear a mask.
- The players and spectators of the club tournament are listed in the EZBC attendance list.
- By registering for the tournament, participants agree that they will only participate in the tournament without symptoms.
- Hands must be disinfected again before entering the grounds.
Materials of use.
- It is important to ensure that, wherever possible, only personalised material is used.
- Please clean material regularly with the disinfectants provided.
- A maximum of 7 people may be in the cloakroom at any one time.
- Distance (1.5m) and hygiene regulations have first priority.
- Hands are disinfected at each entrance.
- Only every second place is occupied; the 1.5m distance rule applies.
- Maximum ventilation with maximum supply of fresh air during presence, ventilation after each use.
- The 1.5m distance rule applies.
- Stagger if necessary, therefore allow sufficient time.
- Controlled cleaning/disinfection (especially contact surfaces) and ventilation after each use is mandatory.
- A maximum of 2 persons are allowed in the toilet.
- Please wash your hands with soap.
- If possible warm up outdoors.
- For indoor warm-up, please use designated areas and keep distances.
- Wash your hands regularly.
Entrance of players/greeting before the game:
- Players remain in their assigned half of the game.
- Greeting without physical contact.
- The traditional shake hands are not used.
- It is forbidden at any time to enter the playing field for persons who are not entered on the match sheet (exception: cleaning the playing field, coaching).
- Wearing a mask during coaching is strongly recommended.
Farewell after the match:
- No physical contact, the players say goodbye with foot, elbow or racket strokes.
- Return to the dressing room without contact with the opposing players.
- Players are not required to wear masks in the playing area.
- 1.5m distance must be maintained.
- Please wash your hands before and after handing over cups.
- No handshake. Fist or elbow strike.
- Also at the award ceremony 1.5m distance must be kept.
The EZBC’s Corona representative.
The EZBC’s Corona representative regularly checks compliance with the protection concept and carries out a complete contact tracing of all activities in the association. If you have any questions about compliance with and implementation of the protection concept, you can contact the Corona Rep.
Name: Matthias Hartmann