The guidelines for training at EZBC.
Opened: Field/gym and WCs.
Closed: Cloakrooms and showers.
- Only symptom-free players shall come to training. Anyone who has symptoms such as cough, fever, muscle pain, a disturbance of the sense of smell/taste as well as diarrhoea and nausea, should contact their doctor by phone and if possible get tested. Any playing partners should be informed immediately of the symptoms of the illness.
- Registration for training is mandatory for all club members and is done via Doodle. The link will be sent to everyone by mail. One person from the board is the supervisor of each training.
- Players may enter the hall no more than 5 minutes before the start of training (recommended arrival by foot, bicycle or car, please avoid public transport if possible).
- All players come into the hall in their training outfits, as cloakrooms/showers remain closed.
- In both halls there are sprays to disinfect hands and sports equipment before, during and after training.
- The WC can be used. Each person is responsible for disinfecting the toilet seat. Disinfectants are in the hall (don’t forget to bring it back).
- We play only singles. No doubles.
- A maximum of 2 players are allowed per field.
- A maximum of 8 persons may stay in the Pfingstweid hall. In the Neumünster max. 6 persons. The supervisor monitors compliance with the Public Health principles.
- The same players train together. Changes must be reported to the supervisor.
- The fields are allocated and filled from back to front. The players on the frontmost field are the first to leave the hall.
- The traditional «shake hands» is not allowed.
- Spontaneous gatherings of people are to be avoided.
- Each player brings his own sports equipment (e.g.: racket etc.) Players do not exchange objects. Shuttles will be provided and disinfected by the club.
- There is no physical contact during the whole training.
- At meetings, a maximum of 5 people may be in a group.
- After training, the hall is ventilated.
- The equipment is disinfected by the supervisor after the training.
- Waste will be disposed of at home.
- Players must have left the hall no later than 5 minutes after the end of playing time.
- We advise high-risk groups not to attend training until further notice.